Friday, January 9, 2009


Daniel got Curious George P.J.'s for Christmas and a Curious George stuffed animal, as you can tell he loved them! He had a blast opening presents, and at one point said "Mom, I am tired of opening presents!" Poor boy, huh! :o)
Emily could have cared less about everything. She got an apple in her stocking, and that is all she cared about. She ate that all morning, and at one point crawled onto daddy's lap, picked up his arm and put it on her. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen!
We spent Christmas all over the place. Some of it with my boss and their family, and then the rest with Doug's family. It was just a really great day!
But thank goodness, we finally took the tree down and our house is back to normal! I love the holidays, but I also just love the day to day life!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Yay!!! Now I can at least see you in pictures!