Sunday, February 8, 2009


This is my hubby, Doug! We took a temple trip the other day, and thought I would sneak a picture in. Isn't he cute?! He is wearing my sunglasses, but he pulls them off pretty good doesn't he?
Dougs mom watched the kids for us, so we go the whole day to ourselves! For all you Utahns out there, yes, it takes all day to go to the temple here. 3 1/2 hours there, 2 hours in, and 3 1/2 hours back. It was nice to go to the temple, but just as nice to have an uninterupted car ride! Those are few and far between lately! :o)

1 comment:

Slade said...

Ahh. I forget about blog's, I need to get with the times and check my children's blogs. Thanks for taking the time to post...it helps me keep up with what is happening through pictures. I am glad that I don't live in pioneer times when communication is so slow. LOVE YOU!